Business Planning & Growth Strategy
- How can I develop a plan for my business that will ensure I can achieve the maximum value for the business in 3 to 5 years?
- How can I explore and evaluate what strategic growth options are available for maximising the value of the business?
- How can I ensure that the plan will provide a unifying direction for all employees and that the senior management team will effectively lead the business to achieve the underlying strategies of the plan?
- Will the plan be useful for discussions with my shareholders and financiers?
- Will I be able to monitor the outcomes and achievements of the plan on a regular basis and take appropriate action to adjust the underlying strategies?
This service offering has been developed for those businesses that require a more detailed business plan and need to develop growth strategies to underpin the future value of the business. Our approach will include:
- Reviewing the position of the business in its market sector and competitive environment
- Developing a shared understanding of the potential value of the business
- Reviewing the profitability of current and potential future customers and geographical markets
- Developing detailed growth options on how to take the business from its current market position to the desired outcome for value creation
- Assessment of the business and its capability to achieve the desired growth, profitability and market position
- Reviewing succession plans and business continuity plans
- Recommended approach to realising additional revenue streams including markets, customers, pricing strategies and new products and services
- Recommended changes to organisation structure and business infrastructure (IT platform, systems, policies)
- Detailed 3 year/5 year financial forecasts including funding requirements, cash and working capital requirements
- Major performance milestones and reporting and monitoring analytics to ensure the business remains on it’s growth strategy