Terry van der Velde
Terry is one of Queensland’s most experienced and respected accountancy professionals.
He has vast expertise as an Official Liquidator, a Registered Liquidator, a Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy, a financial consultant, an insolvency industry professional and has more than 25 years’ experience as a Chartered Accountant.
Terry began his career with Arthur Young in Brisbane, where he was involved in the establishment of the firm’s Insolvency division. He moved to Hall Chadwick’s Insolvency division in 1989, and subsequently was appointed a Partner. Currently Managing Director of SV Partners, which he founded in 2003, Terry continues the traditions of support to accountants, development of knowledge-based solutions and premium quality service provision.
Terry has a track record of assisting other professionals with products and services that make life easier and lets them concentrate on their own businesses. The service Terry offers is characterised by his years of relationship building – it’s all about reliability, credibility and professionalism.
Terry has developed a comprehensive understanding of business operations, which assist him in all types of insolvency reconstruction, and turnaround assignments.
- Chartered Accountant – 1989
- Official Liquidator – 1996
- Registered Liquidator – 1993
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy – 2002
- Full Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Credit Management (AICM)
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association Australia (TMA)