Sheree is a Director of SV Strategic Solutions and has over 10 years’ experience in working closely with SME’s on strategy development and implementation across a range of industries.
Sheree is noted for her strong analytical capability and her highly engaging and collaborative management style.
Her professional skills and experience can be summarised as follows:
- Results focused approach with hands on experience in finance, HR, auditing and compliance, operations, senior account management and Business Development and Customer Support Software Implementation roles.
- Analysis and reporting on financial profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow results and forecasts and overall business performance milestone achievements.
- Identification and assessment of potential acquisition, opportunities, due diligence in collaboration with external advisors, contract negotiation integration planning, transaction completion and integration execution and ongoing performance monitoring.
- Sourcing and liaising with financial institutes to provide optimal capital structure models for investee companies and any subsequent follow on acquisition funding.
Sheree’s industry section experience includes;
- Transport and logistics
- Mining services
- Education, research and development
- Scientific, professional and technical services
- Bachelor Science
- Ph. D.
During her career, Sheree has been responsible for managing major projects including;
- Financial analysis and growth strategy development
- Restructuring and turnaround implementation
- Acquisitions and divestment process management divestment
- Business improvement and exit planning