Patrice has had extensive experience in all facets of Human Resources Management. Her diverse level of skills has seen her responsible for the following deliverables:
- Development, implementation and revision of company policies and procedures
- Overseeing the recruitment of quality staff to deliver priorities overseeing and implementation of organisational changes and restructuring and reorganisation of workflow to continue to achieve KPI’s
- Assist with a range of Employment Relation queries and projects, including dispute resolution and disciplinary investigations, and other instances of conflict between staff and management
- Provide expert advice on a range of human resource queries and opportunities arising in accordance with organisational policy and legislative requirements
Patrice has also been responsible for key projects involving supporting the executive teams in various merges and acquisitions, including incorporation of new staff into offices, IT requirements, on boarding and organising appropriate training and conducting training on internal processes. Patrice applies her skills and knowledge in overcoming often complex issues and demonstrates her proficiency in understanding company mergers and acquisitions.
- Diploma of Business Administration– University of Southern Queensland
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management & Management and Leadership) – Due to complete January 2017