Bernard is a director of SV Strategic Solutions and has over 30 years of combined experience in management consulting and private equity.
Bernard is noted for his hands on, down to earth and outcomes focused approach when working with businesses.
His professional skills and experience can be summarised as follows;
- Leadership to drive vision, mission and organisational change
- Operational management skills and the ability to manage growth throughout the cycle and take initiative and make pivotal decisions
- Partnering and communication skills and the ability to negotiate commercial outcomes to complex issue
- Capability to develop and shape strategy, focus on organisation performance and develop a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture.
Bernard’s industry sector experience includes;
- Mining services
- Food production
- Manufacturing and
- Scientific, Professional and Technical Services
- Bachelor Economics
- Master of Science
- Executive development programs at Macquarie University, Harvard University and INSEAD
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Management Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
During his career, Bernard has been responsible for managing major projects including;
- Growth strategy development and execution
- Exit planning and transaction management
- Commercial negotiations
- Restructuring and turnaround