Focus on SMEs andFamily Owned Businesses
SV Strategic Solutions recognises that SMEs and Family Owned Businesses are a key driver of innovation, employment and economic growth in Australia. They are responsible for just under a third of all business revenue and just under a quarter of all employees.
We understand that in order to sustain a high performing and successful business, SMEs and Family Owned Businesses focus on cash flow, net profit product and service quality, sales growth and productivity.
However, we also understand that they are facing a number of strategic challenges, including:
- Succession planning and leadership transition – it is estimated that over 75% of firms are expected to appoint a new CEO in the next 5 years.
- Exit planning and ownership transition – it is estimated that over 70% of firms are expected to have some transfer of ownership in the next 5 years.
- Senior management – recruiting and developing a senior management team that leads effectively.
- Culture – developing and entrepreneurial culture that nurtures and develops staff.
- Planning – developing a unifying strategy for the future of the business which incorporates technology disruption and structural changes in the market.
- Financial management – managing inventory and working capital efficiently.
- Funding – accessing funding at an affordable cost of capital in order to implement their business strategies.
- Revenue growth – developing a superior sales team, effective marketing strategies, actively investing in innovation in new products and services and accessing new markets.
- Maximising exit value – ensuring that the business is investment/exit ready and that the business plans, processes, systems and key managers are in place for a successful sale process.
- Performance improvement – focus on increasing profitability and enhancing business enterprise value through improved cost efficiency, management reporting and organisational design.
- Turnaround planning and management to assist businesses adjusting to significant structural changes in the market and rapid drop in demand associated with current volatility in specific industry sectors.
Our small, highly experienced team has the following expertise and experience:
- Management consulting skills
- Corporate finance advisory skills
- Experience in senior operating management roles
- Experience in structural and organizational change
- Experience in restructuring, acquisitions and exit planning
- Experience in financing and funding negotiations
We have a personal hands on approach and each of our staff are available to work with you on any aspect of your business. No issue is too small or too big for us.
Our values of Respect, Service and Teamwork reflect the way we do business with our clients, work with our employees and how we approach the wider community.